Welcome to PowerMail, an e-mail client for Mac OS X that combines a clear, intuitive interface with a rich set of functions for creating, sending, receiving, and managing e-mail, has advanced indexing and searching capabilities and supports multiple languages and script systems.
While novice users will be able to learn and start using PowerMail quickly, advanced users will find that PowerMail helps them organize and manage large amounts of e-mail with ease.
PowerMail is the work of a dedicated team of Macintosh software developers who appreciate the attention that you, as a user, are paying to our work. We hope to make your e-mail experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
What are the long-term objectives of PowerMail ?
- Offer a lean and efficient alternative e-mail client for people who value e-mail
- Recognize the value in our user's data and offer reliable storage, high-speed indexing and the ability to export to a variety of standard formats
- Excel in supporting multi-lingual, worldwide mail users
- Sustain a development team dedicated to meeting its customers needs thanks to frequent site-licensing and single users sales
- Focus on offering a state-of-the-art Macintosh user-experience
- Contribute to the ongoing diversity of mail clients on the Mac
- Evolve a modern code foundation on a regular basis to meet user needs more quickly