NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 5:
- Full support for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks tags:
- multiple color badges displayed in the result list
- list of tags displayed in the preview header
- you can assign tags to one or multiple selected found files [pro]
- New thumbnail sheet (contact sheet) result view
- user interface improvements
- when using the multi-column result list, some columns can now be removed using the contextual menu
- added a button to the toolbar to toggle whether the popover preview of documents is enabled or not
- New toolbar icon to toggle screen layout
- Multiple thumbnail previews when selecting multiple found files
- When selecting multiple tags in the categorization pane, added a button to toggle between "all selected tags" and "any selected tag"
- Updated look and feel to integrate with the forthcoming Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- FoxTrot Services Menu item, allowing searches from a selection of text within most applications [PRO]
- Ability to earch in a specific folder [PRO]
Geneva, Switzerland - November 14th 2008 – CTM Development announces the public beta availability of PowerMail 6, the consummate client for fetching, managing and searching e-mail, offering 50 features, improvements and fixes, among which:
• Casual-use styled-text to create HTML-formatted messages
• Ability to find and view message threads
• Batch import of mail databases and address book from Apple Mail
• Two-click export of all mail folders and address book to Apple Mail
• Mail archiving to circumvent the 2GB single-database limitation
• Quicklook display of text, graphic and multimedia attachments within the application
• Security warnings for executable attachments
• Modern Finder-like lists
• Message and other notifications via Growl
• Smart Reports
• A filter debugger can log in clear text how a message is processed
• New self-updating application code allows single download once and auto-update to revisions and final builds.
• Automated purchasing and registration process using Kagi within the application to provide immediate satisfaction.
CTM Development announces FoxTrot Professional Search 2.5, an update to their popular document indexing and retrieval solution for Mac OS X.
Developed with a focus on law firms, media and mobile professionals, FoxTrot Professional Search helps locate documents and their contents using multiple categorization of search results, ranked by relevance.
Utilizing the latest Cocoa / Snow Leopard technologies, the application works directly with PDF, HTML, word processing, e-mail and rich-media metadata.
* * *
Geneva, Switzerland - October 28th, 2009 – CTM Development today is proud to announce FoxTrot Professional Search 2.5, an update to their popular document indexing and retrieval solution for Mac OS X. Perfect for anyone who works with saved documents for future reference, FoxTrot Professional Search helps locate documents and their contents using multiple categorization of search results, ranked by relevance.
FoxTrot Professional Search is a powerful find-by-content solution that offers precision tools for finding the proverbial "needle in a haystack" directly within PDF, HTML, word processing, e-mail and rich-media content and metadata. The product has been especially well received in legal (law firm and courts), media (newsrooms researchers, ad agencies and editors), mobile contexts (MacBook users with document collections) as well as by casual users stepping up from FoxTrot Personal Search or Apple's Spotlight.