Geneva, Switzerland - November 14th 2008 – CTM Development announces the public beta availability of PowerMail 6, the consummate client for fetching, managing and searching e-mail, offering 50 features, improvements and fixes, among which:
• Casual-use styled-text to create HTML-formatted messages
• Ability to find and view message threads
• Batch import of mail databases and address book from Apple Mail
• Two-click export of all mail folders and address book to Apple Mail
• Mail archiving to circumvent the 2GB single-database limitation
• Quicklook display of text, graphic and multimedia attachments within the application
• Security warnings for executable attachments
• Modern Finder-like lists
• Message and other notifications via Growl
• Smart Reports
• A filter debugger can log in clear text how a message is processed
• New self-updating application code allows single download once and auto-update to revisions and final builds.
• Automated purchasing and registration process using Kagi within the application to provide immediate satisfaction.
PowerMail version 6 remains priced at 49 Euro (approximately US$ 58)
upgrades from any PowerMail version purchased between 1995 and March 31st 2008 are 24 Euro (approximately US$ 29)
upgrades from PowerMail licenses purchases since March 31st, 2008 are free and will be sent automatically upon final release.
For additional information on CTM Development, please check www.ctmdev.com